High Pressure Package Burst / Creep Tester ASTM F1140
|Test Standard||ISO 11607, ASTM F1140||Test Range||0~1.6 MPa (0~232.1 Psi)|
|Dimension||300 Mm (L) X 310 Mm (W) X 180 Mm (H)||Weight||23 Kg|
|Delivery||With In 7 Days After Payment||Training||Free, Door-to-door|
Vacuum Leak Test Apparatus,
Vacuum Leak Testing Machine
High Pressure burst strength tester for alu pouch as per astm2054 iso 11607
Burst Strength Tester is suitable for the quantitative determination of sealing strength, heating sealing quality, burst pressure and leakage of flexible and aseptic packages. The Burst Strength Tester can also be used to determine the sealing performance of pilfer-free bottle caps and soft tubes. The compression strength, connection strength of cap and body, cap losing strength, seal strength and butting strength of tubes are the applications of Burst Strength Tester.
Burst Strength Tester conforms to standards of ISO 11607-1, ISO 11607-2, ASTM F1140, ASTM F2054, GB/T 10440, GB 18454, GB 19741, GB 17447, GB/T 17876, GB/T 10004, BB/T 0025, QB/T 1871, YBB 00252005, YBB 00162002 .
The three test modes of the positive pressure method, which Burst Strength Tester satisfies are as follows:
A. Burst Test: Burst Strength Tester internally pressurizes the packages until the package fails. The test pressure is the maximum pressure detected before the package fails.
B. Creep Test: Pressurize the package internally to a specific pressure and maintains this pressure for a specific time. The test measure is pass/fail.
C. Creep to Failure: The package is creep-tested and held until the package fails. The pressure setting is higher than that of the creep test to ensure the package fails in some time. The measure is the time until failure.
1. Three test modes of burst, creep and creep to failure are available on Burst Strength Tester.
2. PLC programmable logic controller realizes precise pressure and time control.
3. 7 inch TFT touching screen for convenient parameter setting and test operation.
4. Multiple groups of test parameters can be save to avoid the repetitive setting time.
5. Test result auto statistics and storage.
6. Dual test methods of restraint distension and unrestraint distension
7. Program customization available.