Labthink Instruments Co, ltd
|Main Market||North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Eastern Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, Worldwide|
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter|
|No. of Employees||200~300|
|Export p.c||80% - 90%|
Labthink is a multinational technology company that is devoted to helping customers succeed, employees grow and brands gain respect. The headquarters of Labthink is in Jinan, China; its international headquarters is in Boston, USA; and its SAC IT Center is in Hong Kong, China. The company has more than 50 international distributors and more than 30 international service providers.
Labthink has taken the lead in proposing and drafting more than 10 national standards and has been granted more than 100 patents. Those standards and patents range from property testing for plastics, transmission methods for original data generated in testing to business mode for third-party laboratories and many other advanced technological and business areas
Based on our self-developed online product demonstration platform, we exhibit testing instruments through videos, pictures and documents that can provide customers with abundant information, choices and time.
Our advanced Online Data Management System provides customers with mass data storage, data comparison analysis, and convenient customer-end data applications. It makes it easier for our customers to analyze and utilize test data and to benefit from the value of data.
Our state-of-the-art laboratory integrates professional packaging testing technologies with advanced applications of the Internet of Things and Cloud Computing technologies.
Our sales team can assist you with acquiring our most advanced packaging testing instruments and online data management services.
Our Customer Services Center has a professional technical and customer support team, which can provide you with timely and consistent support throughout the pre-sales, mid-sales and after-sales process.
Our packaging testing laboratory, equipped with the latest testing instruments and online data management system can provide customers with professional, convenient and highly efficient packaging testing services. It also provides testing and technical consultancy to assist scientific research institutions in the research and validation for new packaging materials and new testing methodologies.
Our research and development team can make customized products to support your specific needs and requirements.
As a global enterprise that is pursuing continuous scientific and technical innovation and response to customer needs, we endeavor to push forward the tide of information technology in the global testing and inspection industry with our innovative technologies and products.
- Classic series instruments were officially launched.
- Labthink 2015 Spring Permeability Proficiency Service was concluded with full success.
- Hotline for packaging technical consultation (400-608-8368) was set up by Labthink Packaging Safety Testing Center.
- Research and development of headspace gas analyzer for concentration rate test of oxygen and carbon dioxide in flexible package and glass bottles was accomplished in cooperation with General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China.
- The scientific and technological achievement, Research and Application of New Type Testing technology of Packaging Materials, was honored to win the second class prize of Scientific Testing Technology Award from General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China.
- The scientific and technological achievement, Research on the Instruments for On-site Food Safety Testing, was honored to win the second class prize of Scientific Testing Technology Award from General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China.
- Labthink's Evaporation Residue Constant Weight Tester was honored to win the second class prize of New Products & New Technological Achievements Award in 2015 from China National Pharmaceutical Packaging Association.
- The invention patent of “Differential Pressure Method Gas Permeability Tester with Energy Consumption Monitoring and Environment Detecting Functions” was honored to win the third class prize of Patent Award of Shandong Province.
- GB/T 8809-2015 Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastic Film, which was drafted partially by Labthink Instrument Co., Ltd was officially implemented.
- Labthink formally introduced three business brands: DIAMON, CONVEN and INNOMAX.
- Labthink has been keeping a leading position with its data stability and proximity to medians in proficiency services held by Pira International for six successive years.
- Labthink has been granted more than 100 patents.
- Labthink has been taking the leading role in drafting more than 10 national technical standards.
- Labthink introduced i-Process series of on-site high-speed packaging testing instruments.
- Labthink’s testing laboratory was accredited by CNAS, China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment, and mutually approved by IAF, International Accreditation Forum, PAC, Pacific Accreditation Cooperation, APLAC, Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation and many other international laboratory accreditations.
- Labthink introduced its global integrated IT management platform for marketing and after-sale services.
- Labthink established its SAC IT Center in Hong Kong, China.
- Labthink established new type of intelligent packaging testing laboratory based on Internet of Things and cloud-computing technology.
- Labthink introduced consultative packaging testing service business.
- International Headquarters of Labthink was established in the Greater Boston region.
- Labthink took the leading role in drafting Chinese national standard on pendulum impact testing methods for plastic films.
- Labthink took the leading role in drafting Chinese national standard on testing methods for food contact materials.
- Labthink started its IT business for testing laboratory data processing and big data analysis.
- Labthink introduced world’s innovative big data series of IT testing instruments.
- Labthink became a project research member of National Key Technology R&D program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China.
- Labthink became expert panel member in the National Public Technology Platform construction for food packaging testing and verification.
- Labthink has been keeping outstanding results in proficiency services held by Pira International.
- Labthink donated for specialized relief fund for Wenchuan earthquake orphans.
- Labthink was entitled as National Registration Inspector for Food-related National Industrial Products Manufacture Certificate.
- Labthink was responsible for national proficiency verification project for barrier property testing of plastic packaging materials.
- Labthink took the leading role in drafting national standard of electrolytic method water vapor transmission determination for plastic packaging materials.
- Labthink donated for reconstruction after Indonesia tsunami.
- Labthink’s electrolytic method water vapor transmission rate tester for plastic films was a world record high in testing accuracy.
- Labthink’s testing and R&D laboratory, only after 3 years of its establishment, started participating in authoritative international data proficiency services.
- The company introduced its company brand – Labthink.
- Labthink introduced the world’s first weighing method fully automatic plastic film water vapor permeability tester.
- Labthink entered into international market.
- The company took the lead and launched digital solutions for product quality in Chinese packaging and printing industries.
In 1989 and 1997
- The company successfully developed the first product line of packaging and printing testing instruments.
- The company started its business in a discarded garage.
Labthink Global Technical Support & Customer Service Center has a complete and reliable service and support system that provides customers with professional, prompt and sustained pre-sales, sales and after-sales services. The service team consists of local service technicians and international service technicians all over the world. Service methods are selectable among remote service, field service and repair service which can be flexibly chosen by customers.
1. Product: All the instruments, testing services, parts and software supplied by Labthink.
1.1 Instrument: The testing equipment supplied by Labthink.
1.2 Testing service: Various testing services supplied by Labthink
1.3 Software: The software supplied by Labthink and used for instrument control, data detecting and information management.
2. Service mode: The approaches with which Labthink service team offers services to customer.
2.1 Remote service: The service which Labthink service team can provide in its local office, including but not limited to, laboratory construction consultation, product application preparation, inspection & acceptance, unpacking assistance, installation & debugging, operation training, general or extended application consultation, customization, calibration, malfunction analysis, repairing & maintenance and instrument management, etc.
2.2 Field service: The instrument installation, debugging, operation and application training, calibration, repairing and maintenance services performed by Labthink service technicians at designated workplace.
3. Service charge: All the expenses incurred for services.
3.1 Labor rates of remote services: Labor rates incurred for remote services performed by Labthink service team.
3.2 Labor rates of field services: Labor rates (including travel time for round trip) incurred for field service performed by Labthink service technicians at designated workplace.
3.3 Material Fees: All expenses for parts purchased or replaced, including but not limited to part price and freight cost, etc.
3.4 Service travel expenses: All the out-of-pocket travel expenses for service incurred by Labthink service technicians.
3.4.1 Local travel expenses: The travel expenses incurred for field service from the time Labthink service technician enters the frontier of destination (i.e. by land or by plane) to the time Labthink service technician leaves the frontier of destination (i.e. by land or by plane), including but not limited to transportation, lodging, meals, taxes and miscellaneous.
3.4.2 Full travel expenses: The entire door-to-door travel expenses incurred for field service
by Labthink service technicians, including but not limited to transportation, lodging, meals, taxes and miscellaneous.
1.1 Remote service: Free of charge.
1.2 Field service: Only local travel expenses will be charged.
2.1 Remote service: Only material fees will be charged.
2.2 Field service: All expenses including labor rates of field service, material fees and full travel expenses will be charged.
Labthink reserves the rights for final explanation and revision.
Resourch & Department