Precise and Intelligent Moisture Vapor Permeability Tester For Packaging Materials
|Test Method||Gravimetric Method (Inverted Cup)||Advanced||Online Data Management System For Packaging Testing|
|Standards||ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, ISO 2528||Specimen Thickness||≤3 Mm (customization Available)|
|Temperature||15 °C~55 °C||Humidity||10%~98% RH (standard Is 90% RH)|
Water Vapor Transmission Testing Equipment,
Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate Tester
Precise and Intelligent Moisture Vapor Permeability Tester for Packaging Materials
i-Hydro 7300 Water Vapor Transmission Rate Tester is based on gravimetric method to test water vapor transmission rate (WVTR) of plastic films, composite films, sheeting and materials used in pharmaceutical and building industries.
The test specimen is mounted within a test dish. At a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen from the higher concentration side to the lower side. The permeant water vapor is then carried away by a flow stream of dry gas, and the weight loss of the test dish is intermittently measured to obtain the water vapor transmission rate.
- Gas cylinder controlled mechanism to lift and lower the dishes which ensures the accuracy and stability of test results.
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation.
- The moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) tester can be easily operated with a mouse, a keyboard, and a monitor, without requiring a PC.
- The MVTR tester is equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports for convenient data transmission.
- Sophisticated energy consumption and test environment monitoring and analysis functions for better test accuracy and reliability. (Relevant sensors are needed. For more information, please refer to the configuration in Technical Specifications.)
|Test Range||0.1~10,000 g/m2·24h (Standard)|
|Test Accuracy||0.01 g/m2·24h|
|Test Temperature||15 °C~55 °C (Standard)|
|Accuracy||±0.1 °C (Standard)|
|Test Humidity||10%~98% RH (standard is 90% RH)|
|Air Velocity||0.02~0.3 m/s (customization available)|
|Test Area||33 cm2|