OEM / ODM Available Tear Testing Machine For Fabric and Textiles
|Standards||ASTM D1922, ASTM D1424, ASTM D689||Applications||Fabrics & Textiles|
|Instrument Dimension||480 Mm (L) X 380 Mm (W) X 560 Mm (H)||Net Weight||23.5 Kg (Basic Pendulum Of 200 Gf)|
|Warranty||12 Months||Package||Standard Veneer Case|
Paper Tearing Machine,
Elmendorf Tearing Strength Tester
ASTM D1424 Digital Elmendorf Tear Testing Machine for Fabric and Textile
Digital Elmendorf Tear Testing Machine for Fabric and Textile is used to determine the force required to propagate a single-rip tear starting from a cut in a fabric and using a falling-pendulum (Elmendorf-Type) apparatus
Lift the pendulum up to a certain height to give it an initial potential energy. The pendulum tears the specimen while swinging down. Computer calculates the decreased energy caused by tearing to obtain the required force for tearing.
- SLY-S1 Elmendorf Tear Testing Machine is controlled by computer with automatic and electronic measurement which is convenient for the operation.
- Pneumatic specimen clamping and automatic release of pendulum could avoid the system error effectively.
- Computer assisted horizontal adjustment system could maintain the instrument optimum status.
- Equipped with pendulums of multiple capacities.
- Professional software supports multi-unit data output.
1. Plastic films and sheets e.g. polyolefin, polyester and aluminum plastic composite films
2. Paper and Paperboard
4. Heavy Package Bags
5. Rubber Gloves
6. Wrapping Films
7. Paper Metro Tickets
|SLY-S1 Elmendorf Tear Testing Machine|
|Pendulum Capacity||200 gf, 400 gf, 800 gf, 1600 gf, 3200 gf, 6400 gf|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.6 MPa (outside of supply scope)|
|Port of Gas Supply||Φ4 mm PU Tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||480 mm (L) x 380 mm (W) x 560 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||23.5 kg (Basic Pendulum of 200 gf)|
Labthink Instruments Co.,Ltd provides excellent testing equipments and services for Labs, quality and safety control sections of worldwide industries, including pharmaceuticals, foodstuff, cosmetics, packaging, printing, adhesive, automotive, petroleum chemistry, environment, biology, new energy, construction, astronautics and electronics, etc.