ISO 2528 WVTR Testing Equipment Water Vapor Transmission Rate Tester For Building Materials
|Test Stations||12||Test Method||Gravimetric Method (Cup Method)|
|Warranty||12 Months||Advanced||Most Effiency|
|Training||Free, Door-to-door||After Service||50 Service Center Worldwide|
Water Vapor Permeability Test Machine,
Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate Tester
ISO 2528 Water Vapor Transmission Rate (WVTR) Tester for Building Materials
W3/0120 Water Vapor Transmission Rate (WVTR) Tester is used to test the water vapor transmission rate (WVTR) of a wide range of materials by Cup Method. It is ideal for advanced water vapor permeability testing for research and development companies and has the reliability, speed, versatility and accuracy required for Quality Control testing.
To test the water vapor transmission rate (WVTR) of packaging materials, such as plastic film, composite film, co-extrusion film, aluminum-plated film, aluminum foil, infusion bag, sheets, paper, paper board, solar battery panel, cellophane, ceramics and porcelain, and various containers such as bag, pouch, bottle, can, bowl, box, widely used in the industries of food, pharmaceuticals, personal care, household, electronics and so on.
- Conform to ISO 2528, GB 1037, GB/T 16928, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, TAPPI T464, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208, YBB 00092003
- Standard periodically weighing method and automatic reset before weighing ensures accurate weighing data
- 12 distinct or equivalent specimens can be tested individually with independent test results at one operation
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
|Test Range||0.1~10,000 g/m2·24h|
|Test Accuracy||0.01 g/m2·24h|