Gas Permeability Tester For Packaging Materials
|Test Station||3||Advantage||Temperature & Humidity Control|
|Test Method||Differential Pressure Method||Warranty||12 Months|
|Test Gases||O2, N2 And CO2||Packaging Materials||Including Polymers, Paper, Composites|
Gas Permeability Analyzer,
Oxygen Permeation Analyzer
Gas Transmission Rate (GTR) Tester for Packaging Materials by differential pressure method
VAC-V2 Gas Transmission Rate (GTR) Tester is generally used to measure transmission rate of Oxygen (O2), Nitrogen (N2), Carbon dioxide (CO2), and other Non-inflammable and non-etchant gases through and packaging container so as to ensure the quality of material inside package is maintained as required.
VAC-V2 Gas Transmission Rate (GTR) Tester is widely applicable in food industry, pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics flexible packaging materials industry for gas permeability testing of plastic film, composite films, barrier materials, sheets, metal aluminum foils, infusion bags, , PVC sheets.
It can also be used to measure permeability of gas through finished container with optional adaptors for bottles, bags, pouches, bowl, box, can, etc. based on their size and shapes.
|Test Range||0.05~50,000 cm3/m2·24h·0.1MPa|
|Temperature||5°C ~ 95°C|
|Humiditry||0%RH, 2%RH ~ 98.5%RH, 100%RH|
|Test Gas||O2, N2 and CO2|
|Test Pressure||-0.1 MPa ~ +0.1 MPa|
- Conform to ISO 15105-1, ISO 2556, GB/T 1038-2000, ASTM D1434, JIS K7126
- easy to operate and user friendly.
- Duel test modes to test high barrier material and low barrier material
- Real time curves display of transmission rate, pressure, pressure difference and temperature;
- Simple software interface, easy to use, auto save data and reports;
- Standard film calibration and pressure calibration;